you from initial sketches to the final construction.
I Conduct operations in a manner that protects the environment, employees, and community.
• Continually reducing environmental risks throughout its operations by identifying and measuring environmental risks and by setting performance standards, which are commensurate with best practices.
• Minimize the use of hazardous chemicals and reduce hazardous waste generation whenever feasible.
• Comply with all laws and regulations applicable to its operation and work within the framework of an Environmental Management System.
• Provide EHS training and instruction at all levels to motivate and to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
• Encourage environmental responsibility from suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Communicate this policy to all employees and other interested parties.
Treeland Group management is committed to supporting environmental protection (air, water and land) and employee health and safety.